- An annual two-day International Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada which is designed to keep you abreast of the latest in techniques, new products and industry trends. Sessions include hands-on workshops taught by top ceramic instructors using the latest techniques and products plus valuable business and professional information is offered.
- Regional Educational Programs that bring the advantages of IADCCT closer to home are hosted by various chapters and/or members.
- Educational Showcase Programs. These special programs are designed to benefit our members and to promote ceramics.
- "Inservice" programs are scheduled throughout the country. These are hosted by Manufacturers, Distributors or Ceramic Related Businesses. These on-site presentations give awareness of their facilities, products and their contributions to the Ceramic Industry.
- "Ceramic Retreats" are designed for four or more members sharing ceramic expertise. "Each one teach one!"
- "Service Projects" introduce the "world of ceramics" to service groups and organizations encompassing youth and adults of all ages through our members who volunteer their time, skills and resources.
- Special recognition is given to members who participate in the above programs by receiving certificates and Educational Showcase pins.
- Yearly I.D. Card, association pin and anniversary charm - Confirmed members annually receive a membership identification card indicating active status and an anniversary charm. An IADCCT membership pin accompanies the ID card the first year of membership.
- Quarterly newsletter to keep you on top of what is happening with other members and all IADCCT scheduled functions.
- Membership directory - annual memberships validated by January 31st of each year are listed in an annual directory, which becomes a valuable resource to help you contact and communicate with fellow CDTs.
- Local chapters are available in many areas to provide easy access to nearby members who are actively promoting added education.
- Opportunity to network with your peers - to share information with people who understand the problems and benefits of the industry.
- Access to the members only portion of this web site, which contains techniques submitted by members, past newsletters, and important IADCCT documents.
- Authorized permission to join the IADCCT Facebook Group.
- Friendly, concerned volunteer officers, area representatives and committee chairmen willing to lend a hand or lend an ear, doing whatever it takes to promote ceramics as a hobby or a business.
Address any questions to the IADCCT President, Arlene Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org